2019 Top Twenty Entry
WELCOME TO THE FBDCA NATIONAL SPECIALTY TOP TWENTY EVENT ENTRY SYSTEM
If you’re visiting this page, it likely means that you have bred or currently own, handle, or represent a dog or bitch that has qualified to participate in the upcoming Top Twenty Invitational event at the annual FBDCA National Specialty. This page will provide you with the information needed to confirm eligibility and complete registration for the event.
The deadline for Top Twenty entries is August 9, 2019. All submission requirements (listed below) must be met on or before the deadline, in order for your entry to be fully completed and accepted.
Which Frenchies are eligible to participate in the Top Twenty event?
Entrants are qualified if they were listed in the AKC Top Twenty Breed Rankings as of December 31st of the previous year and/or listed in the AKC Top Twenty Breed Rankings period ending June 30th of the current year. The first owner will receive an invitation by mail to the event.
What must you do to enter your qualified French Bulldog?
1) Complete and Submit the registration form below.
2) Pay the entry fee (instructions and link below).
3) Submit two photos: one head shot (preferably front on) and one side (full body view) shot. These should be photographs of the dog only, and digital photos of at least 300 dpi.
4) Submit a copy of the dog’s three generation AKC pedigree.
5) Submit a biography about your dog, containing 150 words or less. You can provide the bio as part of the entry form you completed in step 1 or in a separate email accompanying the photos and pedigree.
ENTRY FEE & PAYMENT OPTIONS
The cost per qualified entry is $150.00
How do you pay for your Entry?
There are two options to pay for your Top Twenty entry:
1) CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: You can make a payment online with a credit or debit card by clicking on the donate button on the Top Twenty page to pay via PayPal: https://frenchbulldogclub.org/toptwenty/
2) CHECK: Checks should be made payable to: FBDCA Top Twenty. Please write “For Top Twenty Entry” on the memo line of your check (to differentiate the payment from donations), and send your check to Susan Misch (FBDCA Treasurer) at the address below. Payment must be received no later than the August 16th deadline.
Susan Misch - 4055 Forest St. Leonard, MI 48367
CATALOG CONTENTS & SUBMISSIONS
Top Twenty eligible participants are asked to submit two photos, a three-generation pedigree, and a short biography for their dog. Collectively, this material will be provided as contents for the Top Twenty event catalog. Please read the requirements below for the details of these requested items, and keep in mind that these items must be completed and received by August 15th.
To ensure quality, a digital image is preferred. Please send two photos of your dog/bitch (only): one body shot of him/her standing (side or ¾ view) and one head shot (preferably front on). Electronic images must be a minimum of 300 dpi, and a minimum 5×7 inch size.
Please submit a copy of the three generation certified or research pedigree from the American Kennel Club for your dog/bitch. These pedigrees can be obtained online from the AKC store. No hand-written or computer generated pedigree from another website will be accepted.
Please submit a 150 word or fewer essay about your Top Twenty dog/bitch. Highlight interesting facts about their life, their personality, and what s/he means to you, not only as a show dog, but also as a companion. The registration form below has a dedicated field to submit the bio. Alternatively, you can submit the bio within or attached to the email you send containing the photos and pedigree.
How and where do you send the photos, pedigree, and bio?
Please send the photos, pedigree, and bio electronically, via email, to LuAnn Belock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosettes and Catalog info
Whether or not you will be attending the specialty, it is recommended that you enter your Top Twenty eligible dog/bitch in the invitational event. This will entitle him/her to a full color page in the Top Twenty Invitational catalog and you will receive a beautiful Top Twenty Rosette with the name of the dog/bitch embossed on the ribbon. Any gifts or trophies are reserved for those entrants that enter the ring.
Please contact LuAnn Belock by email email@example.com or by phone (513) 221-0826