2018 Top Twenty Entry
Please follow the steps outlined below to enter your dog in the 2018 Top Twenty Invitational.
If you’re visiting this page, it likely that you have received an invitation to participate in the upcoming Top Twenty Invitational at the annual FBDCA National Specialty Show. The information below will outline what is needed to register for the event.
The deadline for Top Twenty entries is August 5, 2018. All submission requirements (listed below) must be sent on or before the deadline, in order for your entry to be accepted.
Which Frenchies are eligible to participate in the Top Twenty event?
All dogs/bitches that were listed in the AKC Top Twenty Breed Rankings as of December 31st 2017 and the Top Breed Rankings from Jan. 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018. Invitation will be sent by mail to the first owner of, all dogs that meet these requirements.
1) Complete and Submit the registration form below.
2) Pay the entry fee (instructions and link below).
3) Submit two photos: one head shot (preferably front on) and one side (full body view) shot. These should be photographs of the dog only. The digital photos should be at a minimum 300 dpi.
4) Submit a copy of the dog’s three generation AKC pedigree.
5) Submit a biography about your dog, limited to 150 words or less. The bio can be provided as part of the entry form in step 1 or as separate document accompanying the photos and pedigree.
ENTRY FEE & PAYMENT OPTIONS
The entry fee is $150.00 per dog
How do you pay for your Entry?
There are two payment options:
1) CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: You can make a payment online with a credit or debit card by clicking the button below. Once you click the button, you can login to a PayPal account (optional) or click the grey pay with Debit or Credit Card button on the lower portion of that screen. (If paying with pay pal please use “Friends and Family to help decrease pay pal fees.)
2) CHECK: Checks should be made payable to: FBDCA Top Twenty. Please write “For Top Twenty Entry” on the memo line of your check (to differentiate the payment from donations). Send the payment to Susan Neidlinger (FBDCA Treasurer) at the address below. Payment must be received on or before the August 5th deadline.
Susan Neidlinger-----308 Whipple St., Three Rivers, MI 49093
CATALOG CONTENTS & SUBMISSIONS
Top Twenty eligible participants are asked to submit two photos, a three-generation pedigree, and a short biography for their dog. Collectively, this material will be provided as contents for the Top Twenty event catalog. Read the requirements below carefully. Payment and requested items must be completed and received by August 5th in order to participate.
Two digital images: one standing profile shot and one head shot (preferably front on). Electronic images must be at a minimum of 300 dpi.
A three-generation certified or research pedigree from the American Kennel Club must also be provided. These pedigrees can be obtained online from the AKC store. No hand-written or computer generated pedigree from another website will be accepted.
A 150 word or less bio about your dog/bitch. Highlight interesting facts about them, their personality and what they mean to you, not only as a show dog, but also as a companion.
How and where do you send the photos, pedigree, and bio?
Please email the requested information to LuAnn Belock at email@example.com.
Rosettes and Catalog info:
Whether or not you will be attending the specialty, it is recommended that you enter your dog or bitch in the Top Twenty Invitational. This will entitle them to a full color page in the Top Twenty Invitational catalog and you will receive a beautiful Top Twenty Rosette with the name of the dog or bitch embossed on the ribbon. Any gifts or trophies are reserved for those dogs and bitches that enter the ring.
Ordering extra rosettes:
If you would like additional rosettes the price per extra rosette is: $45.00, shipping included. Please indicate how many additional rosettes you are ordering on the registration form below. Payment for extra rosettes must be submitted with TT entry fee.
For any question regarding the information needed for the catalogs or registration for the show contact LuAnn Belock at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 221-0826.