Membership is open to French Bulldog breeders, owners, and enthusiasts, who are in good standing with the American Kennel Club and who subscribe to the purposes of this club.
Select the type of membership which you are interested and eligible for:
- Individual membership – open to any individual who is 18 or older who is sponsored by two club members.
- Junior membership – open to individuals 9 – 17 years of age. Junior members cannot vote, hold office, or count toward a quorum. Junior applicants must also be sponsored by two club members.
- Life membership – open to those who are seventy (70) years of age and older who have been a member of the club for the previous 10 consecutive years. Life members enjoy all privileges of membership but do not pay dues.
- Foreign membership – open to individuals 18 years of age or older who reside outside the U.S. and are not U.S. citizens. Foreign members cannot vote, hold office, or count toward a quorum. Dues include additional postal expenses. Foreign applicants must also be sponsored by two club members.
- Local or Regional Club membership – open to local French Bulldog Clubs that have a minimum of twenty (20) members and have received recognition from the American Kennel Club to hold licensed Specialty Events or approved to hold Sanctioned B Events.